GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Student must hold a valid L or N driving license to book your lessons.
- Instructor have the rights to refuse or cancel your driving lesson if you fail to provide proof of an appropriate license prior to your first driving lessons.
- Unless authorized by the instructor, no other passenger is allowed in the car during the lesson.
- Student must bring 2 pieces of valid government Id for road test.
- If you booked your road test through Fishtail Driving School and wish to reschedule or cancel it you need to inform us before 72 hours.
- ICBC road test and licensing fees are not Including in our package rate.
- School is reserve to rights of changing the prices without any prior notice
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your driving lessons, student should give at least 24 hours advance notice to your Instructor. If failure to give the notice may result to charging the full amount for that driving lesson.
If you decide to no longer have driving lessons with us, you should give at least 48 hours advance notice to your Instructor. If failure to give the timely notice may result to charging the full amount of next lesson and return the remaining amount to your bank account directly.
Purchased driving lessons are cannot sell or transfer to any other person or parties.
NOTE: Fishtail Driving School will not be responsible for driving lesson/test cancellation due to mechanical breakdown or other emergencies such as illness/bereavement. Fishtail Driving School will try to find a replacement vehicle/instructor as soon as possible however this is not guarantee.